Salient Features of the Solar Plant Installed in Kolar District
- Capacity : 3MW Grid Connected
- Total Cost : 59.0 crores
- Energy Content : 4 Mu/annum
- Technology : Solar PV Crystalline
- Evacuation System:Through 11KV dedicated line connecting 66KV Budhikote MUSS.
- Average Solar Insolation : 5.7KWh per sq.m. per day.
- EPC Contractor:M/s. Titan Energy systems, Secundarabad
- Land Acquired:15 acres of Govt. Land acquired in Yalesandra village, Bangarpet Taluk, Kolar District
- Date of LOA : 03.03.2009
- Date of Commissioning : 27.12.2009
This project is financed by KPCL from its internal resources under Arunodaya scheme.