- GoK has accorded approval for establishing the power plant with an installed capacity of 345 MW by KPCL vide GO No. EN 74 PC 2008 dated: 07.06.2010
- The estimated cost of the project is `1522.82 Crores and at 90% PLF, dependable generation is 1119 MU per Annum
- Clearance for the project is received from Fisheries Dept., Archaeological Survey of India, Dept. of Health& Family Welfare and required water allotment has been obtained from Government of Karnataka. on 29.03.2011
- Application for allotment of 90 Ha of forest Land required for the project gas been submitted to Forest Dept. in Form A. Allotment is awaited.
- Survey works for all the components of the project completed
- As per approved TOR Environmental Impact Studies conducted draft report awaited.
- Detailed Project Report of the scheme is submitted to Government of Karnataka and Central Electric Authority for obtaining Techno Economic clearance. Observations are being attended.
Shivasamudram Seasonal Scheme
Updated On:15.07.2014 04:32:04