Salient Features of the Solar Plant Installed in Mandya District
- Capacity : 5MW Grid Connected
- Total Cost : 61.5 crores
- Energy Content : 8.322 Mu/annum
- Technology : Solar PV Crystalline
- Evacuation System : Through 66KV dedicated line connecting 66KV Shiva MUSS.
- Project allotted by : NVM under JNNSM Phase-1, Batch-1 scheme at a tariff of Rs 11.69/-.
- Average Solar Insolation: 5.26KWh per sq.m. per day
- EPC Contractor : M/s. BEH
- Land Acquired : 25 acres of Land in Shivasamudram in Mandya district.
- Date of LOA : 24.05.2011
- Date of Commissioning : 25.06.2012
This project is financed by KPCL from its internal resources.