Salient Features of the Solar Plant Installed in Belgaum District
- Capacity : 3MW Grid Connected
- Total Cost : 59.0 crores
- Energy Content : 4 Mu/annum
- Technology : Solar PV Crystalline
- Evacuation System :Through 11KV dedicated line connecting 110KV Kerur MUSS.
- Average Solar Insolation: 5.2KWh per sq.m. per day
- EPC Contractor : M/s. Photon Energy systems, Secundarabad
- Land Acquired : 17 acres of Govt. Land acquired in Itnal village, Chikodi Taluk, Kolar District
- Date of LOA : 04.03.2009
- Date of Commissioning : 25.12.2009
This project is financed by KPCL from its internal resources under Arunodaya Scheme.